Thursday, October 16, 2008

^^Graduation_night^^


hehe...want to list out all of the name but forgot already.....pai seh....


wakaka.....Mr.Ng sang......yunchian should go up....


One of the performance---dancing


we were singing on the stage...


Phui yoke and me


su ying so pretty and......mature that night


not bad ,esp the black 1 ---chicken


suria and me



6AS1.........let me count...1,2,3,....18
less one ---yell jing is not here...


me and Jun Yan


i like the two roses and.............the cakes behind us (jern fong and me)


me and wei hong


i should wear red dress so that our dress were red , yellow ,blue and green in colour.....haha....


where we were looking at?(me and meei siew)


Kee........you are so handsome and ............tall........wakaka.....


THEME: black & glamourous
BUT we purposely wore colourful dress




*my god....caiyi dont have our both pics......dont be angry....

No comments: